Vietnamese Journalists Union ( Syndicat des journalists Vietnamien) confirms that, Tibet is not a part of China.
American ( United States of American) has just informed a new law about Tibet, so that people in Tibet now can dream about their independence from Chinese Invader. This law called ‘Reciprocal Access to Tibet Act‘.
The Reciprocal Access to Tibet Act is based on the diplomatic principle of reciprocity, which calls on countries to give equal rights to one another’s citizens. … “The Reciprocal Access to Tibet Act specifically highlights the discriminatory attitude of Chinese officials toward Tibetan-Americans who seek to visit Tibet.
Passed House amended (09/25/2018)
Reciprocal Access to Tibet Act of 2018
(Sec. 4) This bill requires the Department of State to report to Congress annually regarding the level of access Chinese authorities granted U.S. diplomats, journalists, and tourists to Tibetan areas in China. Such assessment shall include:
- a comparison with the level of access granted to other areas of China,
- a comparison between the levels of access granted to Tibetan and non-Tibetan areas in relevant provinces,
- a comparison of the level of access in the reporting year and the previous year, and
- a description of the measures that impede the freedom to travel in Tibetan areas.
(Sec. 5) No individual who is substantially involved in the formulation or execution of policies related to access for foreigners to Tibetan areas may enter the United States if:
- the requirement that foreigners must receive official permission to enter the Tibet Autonomous Region remains in effect, or has been replaced by a similar regulation that also requires foreigners to gain a level of permission to enter the Tibet Autonomous Region that is not required for other provinces; and
- travel restrictions on U.S. diplomats, officials, journalists, and citizens to Tibet Autonomous areas in Sichuan, Qinghai, Yunnan, and Gansu Provinces are greater than travel restrictions to other areas.
The State Department shall report to Congress annually, identifying individuals who were blocked from U.S. entry during the preceding year and a list of Chinese officials who were substantially involved in the formulation or execution of policies to restrict the access of U.S. diplomats, journalists, and citizens to Tibetan areas.
Source: USA Congress
China Gorverment has invaded Tibet – a liberty nation. All nations around don’t agree with China for this operation. Vietnamese Journalists Union also confirm that Tibet is a nation and it must be an independent nation again.
Viet Nam, 21/12/2018.
Vietnamese Journalists Union
Photo: JEWEL SAMAD/ Getty Images